Monday, February 22, 2010

I see


Some expressions are worth a thousand words... for example his face after the train left and, not seeing me anymore, he turned his head forward and just made a face... just a face... but not like any other faces I've seen him do before, and believe me I've seen the majority of his faces. His patience exceeds mine in some points, but is lower than mine in others. Just in the right spots. He claims to have no ambition, but still he fights daily with a lot of things on his list. He says he only does the bare minimum. If so, then it's a huge waste. I'm here to value that waste of energy, to turn it into his own advantage. So why is he here for? To teach me, like all the others. I need to be taught. Surely he'll be gone one day, but hey, for the moment I'm living and incredible thing. It's so pure and normal that it goes beyond the credible. It's 4.30 in the morning and we just said our good-nights. No 'kiss', no 'ILY', no drama, just the plain good-night and 'what else am I to say? just look at my face and you'll know what I wanna say :))'. And under those words was the expression of him not wanting to go to bed alone. I don't want that either, but my feelings are much more tamed than his. My face can show everything, nothing or just the things that I want to show, whether they're real or not. That's what makes me dangerous, combined with the ability of being completely honest.
How long has it been now? 5 months? It's enough to give birth to a whole new conception of ... oh dear, should I say it ... love. It needs no words, it has no knowledge of words, it's so simple that a thousand master-minds as well as a thousand empathisers couldn't explain it with words.

Ok enough of the gooey talk, I'm off to bed. (typical of me, such an emotionless ending)

No comments: