Tuesday, May 4, 2010


The light in my eyes shatters into small rays void of consistency, too weak to do more than simply light the surface of my untamed skin, unharmed mouth and unspoken hair. I've done harder things in life, agreed, but this is new, this is different, it's almost original, yet I know I'm not the first with a heart capable of thinking it up. And somehow I can't quite make anything out of it. Strange, funny, ticklish, particular and much more, but this page ain't big enough for the two of us (heart & mind of course). I've done harder things in life, but going to bed each time alone after seeing you just smiling right behind that thin glass screen and drooling over wanting to be there ... is just a bit over the top. It tires me, takes away my soul and sanity little by little. Just a thought: I sometimes don't know if I'm feeling the right thing here, or if there actually is a right feeling. Now I'm just curious ... just curious ...

Draw me a map of yourself. It's not necessarily that I need it or something, I just want to see how much of yourself you know and are aware of. Now draw me a map of myself. What's the difference ... ? .GN.

No comments: