Friday, August 20, 2010

No Hard Feelings

No one said it would be easy, nobody is a saint, not even you.

I just lost my place again, because of one of the million stupid things I do(LE in 2012: little did I realise at the time that you "makin' me believe that it was always somthing that I'd done"). 

And I regret it somehow but I can't regret the past, even if the past means two days ago. I can understand stubborn, I can understand feeling hurt, I can understand love turning into hate or the sky falling on my head because of me, but I can't understand not understanding and not seeing; seeing all the things that were put in front of you on a silver platter and then kicking them away because the platter had a little rust on it. I ignored some rust myself, the platter that was put in front of me actually, because I liked the things that were offered on it. Congrats for earning a place in my twisted heart no one reaches. Congrats for trying to lose it, after a while it will fail but you'll think it worked. Congrats. And if I'm all rust to you, then I have nothing more to say but the three simple words + no matter what.

No comments: