Saturday, June 16, 2012

And then she ruled the night.

This crammy little ol' kitchen is big enough, we didn't have to spend too much time and I just want to not know or know better, I can't decide, I can't believe it, sometimes I just don't want to see, it's easier and I don't really know if I should do something or just let time decide.


It should be time to take on some responsibilities and act as a consequence, but then again I could just sleep it over. Can I be held responsible for the people that I meet? Can I be asked to take care of each and every one of them? To be fair is not the easiest thing in the world, living a fairly honorable life isn't either. I would totally like to be honest to everybody but once more not a lot of people understand things the way I do. I can't be completely myself with you for that would mean over-exposure and delusions, my honesty is my death at times and at least I had the guts to say it. Sometimes you can't even be sure as to whether say something or just drop it dead, if there is any use in complicate your very own existence for the sake of honesty, morals, principles. That must be the secret to all this for when we will figure this one out we will truly rule our lives. Until then it's just a matter of the one we have in front of us.


I'd give all my secrets away but then again wouldn't you? I have nothing to give, I want nothing from nobody just understanding and to not be judged. Do not complicate what is yet so simple, do not fear the consequences of what has not yet happened, do not make the mistake of falling into fantasy when the world is happening around you, avoid being drawn into the whirl of the moment and keep a steady head for everything that comes into your life as to not lose the big picture.

2 comments:

Cavalary said...

There's always a lot of use in that. Complicating things for the sake of morals, honesty and principles, I mean.

As for taking care of all those you meet, no, just not harming those who don't harm first. However, taking care of those you at any point accept close to you, or at least don't clearly push away if they try to get closer, should be a given. And they should be taking care of you too... and here lies the problem, usually.

Je Suis ♀ said...

Yeah.. people haven't been taught 'how to' in the first place.