Thursday, October 30, 2008

Anywayz

Have you ever wondered why blue eyes cannot be forgotten?...why summer loves are short, too short at least 4 my taste and why the taste of the first kiss can never be mistaken with the one of other kisses? At least this goes for us suckers..ups, girls that have some sensibility left (sorry, ma' bad). I feel more alive writing on this blog, just spilling out my thoughts, my worries, in 3 different languages, hopping that someone may actually understand what I want to say and actually come up with a solution... at least an idea of a solution, than I do in my real life. I just float by things without direction, just to see people enjoying pathetic little lives, without showing their souls in public. We get easily used to wearing a mask... that's not even necessary sometimes...
I'm changing... and it doesn't go unnoticed. I can feel it in every cell, in every drop of my blood, in every corner of my mind, in every damn room of my heart! Fuck it, I can't even think straight nowadays... Without further complaints, I would like to propose a toast to Straight Thinking, that's gotten me this far! And so God help me, will get me going always further
, even if at the moment it seems to have lost itself somewhere along the road.
Like this famous song says: maybe time can fill the empty heart inside.
Most people think that a heart remains empty because of a sad love story, but a heart is always lonely when you start everything from scratch. A soul-mate to find maybe? No... soul-mates are illusions. A simple friendship that starts from nothing can always fill an empty spot.
I think I've said enough... Good-bye for now, au revoir, la revedere, arrivederci, sayonara etc... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ce frumos ai spus...prea frumos si prea adevarat:) :*

Je Suis ♀ said...

Who are you?:) Pls lasa numele macar, sau da un semnuletz :P

V said...

wow, primul comentariu de care dau pe aici

Je Suis ♀ said...

Lumea citeste, merge mai departe... e bine ca citeste :) poate intr-o zi vre-un cuvint de aici va inspira pe cineva, daca ma intelegi.